I am completely creatively geeked out over my upcoming online class, Studying Under the Masters (Becoming an Apprentice) hosted by Jeanne Oliver.
If you want to read more about it, check out my first post HERE.
If you want to see who I chose to study under, check out my master post HERE.
And because I am such a believer in this idea – this process of openly learning from others who inspire me – the magical turn when something of theirs gets transformed into something that is all me – I am going to offer myself up.
If you register for this online class using my PayPal button (below or on my sidebar) you will be entered in a drawing to become my apprentice for 1 month. The apprenticeship includes the following:
- A one hour skype session – sitting side by side while we paint and I show you some of my secret tips and techniques
- 2 twenty-minute calls to chat about anything – your creative hang-ups, my process, or just lots of love to keep you creating.
- A weekly creative prompt from me with photo inspiration and a 30-day creative challenge
- Access to me via email to answer any questions you might have – I’ll send you one email response at the end of the week to answer your questions
- And a gift from me to you in your mailbox at the end of the month
The winner will be chosen at the end of my week of the Studying the Masters Online course. Remember, in order to be eligible, you must pay for the class with MY PayPal button. If you have already registered with my PayPal button with one of my other posts, please leave a comment on this post or PM me on Facebook.
I do hope that you decide to take this course – I just know it is going to be AMAZING!
Early registration is available ($48) until December 14. After that, the price will increase. Such an awesome deal for a 9-week online course with 9 wickedly creative women. Class officially begins January 14, 2014.
To get into the class after you pay – it just takes a couple of steps. After you have paid through you please register at jeanneoliver.ning.com then go to the main page of Studying Under The Masters, click +join in the upper right hand corner and you will be ready for the class to begin.