THE CHARACTER BUILDING GUILD is an online series of colorful and highly detailed character illustrations based on astrological signs and other fun stuff. Enjoy a 2019 from beginning to end with a content-reach year-long offering that includes a variety of the following on a monthly basis.
- Start-to-finish videos with instructional highlights | the videos will be a little different for this course as compared to other courses on my site. why? because my character illustrations take several hours to create and require a steady hand and a focused brain (and creating while talking is way harder than it looks), the characters will be captured with a combination of time-lapse content and voice-over instruction for specific steps that require some additional explanation for you. this new process will allow for extended periods of filming and lots of amazing detail! Videos are NOT downloadable but available as long as I run this site.
- Project PDFs capturing various steps in photos | in addition to the videos, you’ll receive a PDF packet that includes photos of the basic steps of the project to be sure you have something tangible to help you when you are recreating the project
- Character tracing templates | yep – cut them or trace them – they are a starting point for you to try your hand at painting them and adding detail in lots of new ways!
- What-if character horoscopes | I’ll write and share a monthly fill-in-the-blank horoscope for each astrological sign – be sure to add your birthday when you check-out to receive it!
- Astrological fact sheets | these are just for fun – a collection of things like crystals and colors, moods and flowers. it’s a great way to stir up new ideas!
EXTRA GOODNESS | *these lovely tidbits are not monthly but will be sprinkled throughout the program over the course of the year
- Helpful worksheets* | occasionally, you’ll also find a worksheet or two to help further explain a specific technique or idea that might help you grow your own creative toolbox in new and exciting ways
- Coloring pages* | need I say more?