the art of bonsai | online workshop
Join me for my brand-new online mixed-media work shop! Using gentle strokes of your brush, thoughtful mark-making and delicate details, you’ll cultivate a series of bonsai trees nestled in dimensional pottery, create a meditative tree-fort and a bonsai diorama
In this project-based class, with gentle strokes of your brush, thoughtful mark-making and delicate details, you’ll cultivate a series of bonsai trees nestled in dimensional pottery Over 4+ hours of video with printable handouts and worksheets to help you through each project!
handouts that include |
- project reference handouts
- drawing practice worksheets
- painting practice worksheets
- perspective practice worksheets
- plus more!
each lesson below will be available on each Monday in September, 2018 – approximately 4+ hours of video that include |
- WELCOME | study. prepare. practice and…..
- PROJECT NO. 1 | imagine bonsai illustrations (channeling balance, peace and grace)
- PROJECT NO. 2 | imagine bonsai tree-forts (your illustrated meditation room)
- PROJECT NO. 3 | imagine a bonsai diorama (an art-meets-crafts concoction)