website woes | a sincere apology

• website woes | a sincere apology

Danielle Danielle updated 1 year, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Danielle

Danielle

Organizer
    at

I want to thank all of you for your patience and kind words as I navigate my first giant technical issue with the company who hosts my webiste, Hostgator.  They have had major issues to say the least. (https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/10/16871856/intel-cpu-meltdown-spectre-response-computer-slow-down-issues). Intel has just come clean that they have had significant issues with processor updates that is effecting pc’s but in this case, servers – forcing them to randomly reboot. OFTEN. Hence the scattered down-time. I have been assured after three days of significant down time that my server I am assigned to is under maintenance still but they are doing their best to limit impact to my site now. If you are having issues with logging in or slow response, it is due to the ongoing maintenance. They are not being transparent with me but it is important to me that I am always transparent to you, my valued members!

All in all, it has tested my business and technical bandwidths and I hope the worst is over. Thank you for your continued patience, support and kindness. I am so sorry for the huge inconvenience to each of you!

Danielle

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now