questions, comments and anything else you can think of!

• questions, comments and anything else you can think of!

Avatar Jackie updated 1 year, 11 months ago 9 Members · 15 Posts
  • Danielle

Danielle

Organizer
    at

I would love it if you could leave your comments or concerns or plain ol’ frustrations regarding the IT side of the website on this thread so I can answer them in a timely manner and try to come up with solutions and simplifications if necessary.

You can always check out danielledonaldson.com/help for common stuff!

Anne

at

Hi , I don’t seem to be able to get into art troop classroom

cheers Anne Conway

Paige

at

Hi Danielle,

This isn’t really an IT issue but do we have access forever after we finish a class to go back another time and watch again?  I love having the notes… but watching and listening to you is sooo helpful!   Thank you.  I’ve really learned so much from you and you’ve pushed me further in my art practice.  I’m looking froward to 2018 and the new art troop of animals (-:  Paige

terri

at

Hi There,

I am having trouble getting into the bee forum. What am I doing wrong? 🙂  LOVE the lesson as I learn from EVERY lesson!!!  Thank you!!

Jackie

at

Hi Anne,

If you are logged in, you should see links listed at top of the page. One of them should say online classrooms and Art Troop  no 5 will be listed under a green bar that says “REGISTERED COURSES.” if you are not seeing it, let us know.

Jackie

at

Hi Paigely,

We do have lifetime access as long as Danielle has this website up and running. I also love going back and listening and watching the videos many times over! Danielle is a great teacher!

Jackie

at

Hi Terri,

Could you try the link for the topic A DRIFT OF BEES again? if you aren’t able to get into it, let us know!

Monica

at

My email saying there was a link to the earlybird enrollment for Art Troop 5 number 2 did not have a link. Help?

Jackie

at

HI Monica,

Danielle will have to check into you not having a link, but you can still get the early bird price. Go to Online Workshops, click on Art Troop no5 series 2. Then click where it says Take this Course. Once you click on that, you will see the new price.

Lets us know if you have any other questions.

Jackie

Joyce

at

Thanks for the fun class Danielle. I really enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to the next ones.

Kay

at

I would so love if you’d make your videos downloadable…I don’t have WiFi in my studio so I can’t paint along with you… please consider it.

Monica

at

It seems that the ability to download is a mere switch that the owner of the video can enable. Is there another reason that we cannot download the videos for offline viewing?

Thanks !

• Susan

Susan

at

I’m having troubles navigating into the course I just enrolled in. Perhaps it has not begun yet?

You know Danielle, you have spoiled me for online classes- I began on Jeanne Oliver’s website- signed up for many but today found one more that I hadn’t taken, then jumped over to your site and voila- I’m an appreciative wanna be and have also pre-ordered your new book. What does that tell you about where I’m taking this year? Loving having you around my studio.

Jackie

at

Hi,

which course are you trying to navigate through? Art Troop no5 series 2 and the mushrooms have not started yet.

Jackie

at

Hi Monica,

At this time Danielle is not allowing her videos to be downloadable. Keep an eye on the HELP section if this ever changes.

Thanks!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now