With gentle strokes of your brush, intricate mark-making and delicate details, you’ll cultivate a series of spirit mamas filled with their love of their favorite spirit animals.
This 5-week course includes:
- An in-depth drawing and painting lesson featuring a trio of spirit mamas and their beloved animals.
- Detailed painting lessons that include spirit mama+mice, spirit mama+burro, spirit mama+owl, and spirit mama+squirrels. These painting lessons will cover a variety of sizes, backgrounds and number of animals.
- Coordinating worksheets for each lesson that will guide you through each project with focused practice and project samples
- Trace and color practice pages – great for those who struggle with drawing and want to learn more!
- Coordinating short “what-if story” challenges and exercises to help you grow your imagination to create your own style of spirit mamas
- How-to handouts for drawing each animal along with the meaning each spirit animal featured in class for reference.
Course begins Friday, November 1, 2019. Lessons will be released each Friday through November 29, 2019 (Five lessons over five weeks)