Art Heroine is all about moving your character-building forward with lessons focused on how to make subtle, but detailed shifts in your work in brand-new, sparkly ways! This 3-month course includes:
- Each month, a new lesson will be released that focuses on a specific part of my newest characters: hair, facial features, and skin tones. This release schedule will allow you the time to practice and perfect each technique/lesson prior to moving on to the next.
- In addition to the monthly focus, you’ll work right along with me as I develop a character from start to finish. We’ll create a sassy girl in a striped jumpsuit, a mermaid, and a creative caped crusader.
- Characters will vary in size and detail to give you a full array of compositional choices
- A short story to go along with each character to help you visualize your direction when painting character.
- Oh, and you can always count on a plethora of handouts and a bonus video or two to make the class even more fun!
Lessons will be made available on the following dates: September 18, October 16, and November 20, 2020
Please note the characters shown are examples of what we will be working on – the start-to-finish characters will be similar and designed to get the most of of the monthly lessons!
A brand-new course hosted by the Jeanne Oliver Creative Network! Made with Love shares my love of rainbow-filled art aprons. You’ll practice controlled color-splashing, make a beautiful collage from your mixed-media mark-making, follow along while I paint three beautiful aprons from start to finish, and complete the course with some wonderful altering of aprons in the happiest of ways!