1 | On the landing page (home page) Click on LEARN and choose MY CLASSROOM from the list.
2 | Click on SEE MORE button at the bottom of class graphic.
3 | Scroll down past class information and click TAKE THIS COURSE.
4 | This will open a new screen. Click ADD TO CART.
5 | You’ll see a light blue box at the top of the page that indicates the class has been added to your cart. Click VIEW CART.
6 | This will open a new screen. If you are a RETURNING CUSTOMER, click the link in the top, light blue box. OR if you are a new customer, complete the form including your username email and password. Please type your email and password CAREFULLY and make a note of both!
- On the Navigation Bar at the top of YOUR COURSES page, click LOG IN with your USER NAME and PASSWORD.
- Return to YOUR COURSES page and the courses will be listed below the green bar.
- Additionally, you can click EXPAND ALL in small print – just above the green bar to view your progress in each then click on one to go directly to the course.
All courses you are a member of are below in the green box. You can choose the “Expand All” view on the top right to view your progress in each as well as click on one to go directly to the course. If you need to edit your profile here at danielledonaldson.com, see your picture on the left and choose “edit profile”
Look to the right. There’s a lovely navigation bar where you’ll find ‘Learn’. Hover here and then select ‘My Classroom’.
Once you’re in the classroom setting, select ‘YOUR COURSES’ from the menu items at the top of the page. This will take you to your unique classroom profile where you’ll find a ‘Resume Course’ button. This will take you to where you left off.
Be sure to mark your individual lessons as complete once you’ve finished them so the program can track your progress. Above all, enjoy!
CLASSROOM NOTES |instructions
- Just look for the yellow TAKE NOTES tab on the upper right corner of your CLASSROOM screen.
- Click on the tab and the pink and yellow box will magically appear. when you are done, you can:
OPTION 1 | Although you can use the SAVE button (see option 2) I highly suggest clicking on the small paper icon with the W to save your notes to a word document.
OPTION 2 | Click SAVE to save the notes to your online account. To access them again, open the TAKE NOTES tab and you can edit and add to them if you like.
OPTION 3 | Click PRINT (the little printer icon)
IMPORTANT! This gadget is only accessable to members in the classroom. I am not responsible for lost homework. Notes cannot be recovered!