well, by a handful of peeps that love/push me at least.
it is time (and has been for a lifetime) to work towards a fulfilling creative life. while i am quite good at marketing and technology and managing my time. i am NOT good at believing in myself enough to know that i deserve success. i am NOT good at pacing myself. and I am NOT good at opening up to the world with my words.
This is my start (or restart). my website.
- grow my art by actually creating a gallery
- build my creative circle by sharing my way of creating
- learn how to teach virtually
- since my schedule (and bills) don’t allow me (yet) to do the full-time art thing
- to hopefully create opportunities to teach in person in the future
it is all about self-acceptance, opening up and accepting all the good that will come with it.
peeking around the creative corner.